Code Of Conduct
We have laid out the following Code Of Conduct:
Objective and Scope
The purpose of this document is to establish a set of guidelines and procedures, which outlines the responsibilities and behaviour of swimmers, coaches, parents and spectators.
Swimmers Code of Conduct
Swimmers are expected to:
Coaches Code of Conduct
All coaches will be:
- Respect other swimmers, coaches and parents.
- Observe the authority and decisions of coaches / club officials.
- Be polite and punctual.
- Accept responsibility for your own behaviour.
- Behave in an appropriate manner in the pool, changing areas and elsewhere within the baths.
- Understand that bullying is not acceptable, and if they are bullied or witness somebody else being bullied to inform a coach immediately.
- Strive to train and develop your swimming ability.
Coaches will attempt to pass on their knowledge and passion for swimming to all members taking part in a constructive and enjoyable manner.
Parents And Spectators Code of Conduct
Parents / Spectators are expected to:
- Encourage all swimmers to develop their abilities.
- Ensure their children behave in an appropriate manner in the pool, changing areas and elsewhere within the baths.
- Not use any photographic or recording equipment including camera phones unless they have signed the Photography Register for that occasion.